Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wreaths - Wrap Up

The MA4 wreath auction was a blast!   If I'm reading my scribbles right: "Festive" sold for $50. To the same person who bought "Santa Baby" last year.  She likes my wreaths.  awww...shucks. 

"Silent Night" sold for $200. And caused the wreath boys to have an argument backstage over who was going to present it.  Who knew that faux fur would cause such a tiff?  Maybe for next year, I'll make more faux fur ones. teehee.

"Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle" sold for $225. This also got a lot of attention at the pre-sale milling around.  Under the stage lights it was nearly blinding.  Even the auctioneer was bidding on this one. He was also the one to rename "Sparkle" to "Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle."

"Baubles" sold for $200. "Furry Golden Balls" sold for $75. Not sure who won those.

Finally, "Cosmo" sold for $200. I saw somebody wearing this as a hat on the way out....m'kay, if that's what you want to do with it. 
 
I still have four wreaths in progress on my table at home.  Two small, one medium (purple and gold) and a large frame that has red and gold.  Pondering finishing them for the Artisan sale next week at work. 

Anyhow - the wreaths I liked went for well over $500.  Yikes! Must save my pennies for next year.  

Ta!
-Sinda

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. Mine will be on the coffee table in a couple of days

    ReplyDelete