Monday, December 17, 2012

Even More Wreaths

Well, I think I finally worked wreath making out of my system. ha! :)

This one is for a co-worker.  Red fabric covering foam base.  Red and gold garland.Shiny red and gold glass ornaments.  Matte gold berries.  Gold plaster cherub ornaments.  About 8" wide and 2" tall. 


This was a gift to a friend.  Though he was the MC for the Wreath Auction (and has been for the past couple of years), he doesn't have a wreath of his own. He put in a couple of bids on "Sparkle", but was out priced.  So I made him "Stardust".  About 16" foam core.  Silver garland. Two sizes of sliver glitter balls.  Two sizes of silver glass ornaments.  And the spangles were from a garland that I took apart.  And a wee bit of silver glittered ribbon. 



Enjoy!

-Sinda

No comments:

Post a Comment