Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Work Sale


Had a nice, but short, sale at work today.  For the first time, it was located in the Faculty Club - swanky.  Spacing was a bit tight, but everyone was in good spirits and I had very nice neighbors.  I've been located near their table for the past few years.  So many cute things!!


Again, display trees and the purple owl, got a lot of attention.  Perhaps I should take a hint and make those for sale as well.  

While it was an early morning (waking up at 4:30am isn't my favorate thing), it was a good sale, and a nice change from work - for a few hours at least.  

The amigurumi Santas were made by my mom.  Knitting or crochet isn't in my skill-set. 

Right now, I don't have any other sales on my schedule.  I'm planning having my Etsy hop set-up during the holiday break.  whoo!  Stay tuned for information on that.

Ta!
-Sinda

No comments:

Post a Comment