Thursday, November 22, 2012

Wreaths

Every year Martini's Above Fourth holds their annual Wreath Auction for the Eddie Conlin Youth Fund.  It's a great night.  Last year the wreaths I made raised over $700!!

So for this year, I've made the following wreaths.


This is "Festive"  Teal-ish silk, silver trim, blue glitter styrofoam balls, and pearl headed pins. 





 This doesn't have a name  - yet.  Black fur, gold tinsel and four kinds of gold balls.  Can be hung with the gold on top, on the side or bottom.  Now I have black furry bits floating around my house - haha!


 "Pink for Everyone."  The base was premade with pink tinsel.  I added silver garland, white lights, pink ribbon puffs, about 3 different kind of pink balls, and a big silverly iridescent flower. 




 "Sparkle!"  All silver. Tinsel, shiny and glitter silver ornaments, two size of silver 'disco ball' ornaments and white twinkle lights.  This shines in the light...almost too much :) I really like this one - might make myself one.



I think I have enough supplies for 2 or 3 more. 

Ta!
-Sinda

1 comment: