Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wreaths - Part 2

Ok..I think I've reached the end of my wreath making madness...maybe.

Purple and Gold with white lights. No name yet. On a wire bast. Purple shiny, and glittered balls. Purple "disco" balls tucked in here and there.  Wire frame.  14".





"Baubles" Teal, purple, frosted silver and shiny silver balls.  Silver bead trim.  About 12" wide. Foam core base.  Would also look very nice on a table  Everything is glued and pinned. 

  


"Silent Night" White fur, blue glitter Styrofoam balls. Glittered silver balls.  The deer is a bit more green than the picture, but it works really well with glitter balls.  They are those "fill" type of things found in the floral section.   About 18" wide.  The deer is wired at a few places and has a few dabs of hot glue.  Foam core.

I'm pretty proud of this one.....even though I think the Silver Glitter "moon" looks like the Death Star.  haha!! :)


Close up of the glitter balls. The bottom layer were pinned and glued in.  The top layers were just glued in.  Lots and lots of pins and glue.  


Enjoy!
-Sinda






1 comment:

  1. I love the one you made me. Silver balls! I set it on the coffee table and put candles in the middle. Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete